Sick of exams.
This week exams had finally came to the end...
But i still left with POA and Business Software exams.
I have 3 more projects to complete ... =(
Sick and tired of school's life.
JC is better, less project works and presentations!
But heard that they are more stress o.O
Dun ever go to school of business management...
Modules sucks to CORE ~~~~!
Not intersting at all!
Can I jump to year 2 ??????????????????????????????????????
This week exams had finally came to the end...
But i still left with POA and Business Software exams.
I have 3 more projects to complete ... =(
Sick and tired of school's life.
JC is better, less project works and presentations!
But heard that they are more stress o.O
Dun ever go to school of business management...
Modules sucks to CORE ~~~~!
Not intersting at all!
Can I jump to year 2 ??????????????????????????????????????



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home