Happy birthday to OSK !!! :}
Yesterday had a great night with siewkoon, dorothy, sumui, jasmine and dickson.
I miss them so much ! ~
We celebrated sk's bithday at Sakae Sushi!
First dear and I went to Petir Lrt to find Sk and Jasper.
When we reached there, that careless girl forgot
to bring her Ez link card when she intended to
top up her card values.
Then we headed to Bp interchange to find dorothy and dickson.
Dear and Jasper went off after dor and dickson came.
It was not until 20 minutes before the bus arrived.
When we are halfway through the expressway,
there's a heavy traffic jam -.-
Once we alighted at the bus stop, we went to look for
Jasmine and Sumui. Both of them look prettier than before =)
We went to Sakae sushi and the services rendered were inefficient!
We waited for almost an hour before we get our seats.
We were told by the manager that the last order was
9.30pm and by the time we get our table was already 9pm.
All of us were starving and we decided to order as many as possible
since it was a sushi buffet =P
More dishes were served when our stomach started to get full.
Dor and I dump all the sushi rice and left over foods into
two plastic bags while Jas and sumui try to entertain the lady
who is sitting next to our table.
Thanks for that both crazy girls attracting the lady's attention
if not we were not able to clear all the foods into that 2 bags =)
After dinner, we dragged the time longer so we were in time
(12am) when we reahced bukit panjang as we wanted to give a surprise
to sk. We walked from orcahrd to Marina Square!
Although it was tiring, but I enjoy that night scenery
which was filled with laughters =D
When we reached BP, that 3 guys bought a birthday cake for SK.
However, it was not a surprise party for SK =(
Yesterday was a wonderful night =D
I finally felt so relax !!! but now, i had to revise for my exams.!!! =(
I want to go out wid them again !!!!! ^^
Yesterday had a great night with siewkoon, dorothy, sumui, jasmine and dickson.
I miss them so much ! ~
We celebrated sk's bithday at Sakae Sushi!
First dear and I went to Petir Lrt to find Sk and Jasper.
When we reached there, that careless girl forgot
to bring her Ez link card when she intended to
top up her card values.
Then we headed to Bp interchange to find dorothy and dickson.
Dear and Jasper went off after dor and dickson came.
It was not until 20 minutes before the bus arrived.
When we are halfway through the expressway,
there's a heavy traffic jam -.-
Once we alighted at the bus stop, we went to look for
Jasmine and Sumui. Both of them look prettier than before =)
We went to Sakae sushi and the services rendered were inefficient!
We waited for almost an hour before we get our seats.
We were told by the manager that the last order was
9.30pm and by the time we get our table was already 9pm.
All of us were starving and we decided to order as many as possible
since it was a sushi buffet =P
More dishes were served when our stomach started to get full.
Dor and I dump all the sushi rice and left over foods into
two plastic bags while Jas and sumui try to entertain the lady
who is sitting next to our table.
Thanks for that both crazy girls attracting the lady's attention
if not we were not able to clear all the foods into that 2 bags =)
After dinner, we dragged the time longer so we were in time
(12am) when we reahced bukit panjang as we wanted to give a surprise
to sk. We walked from orcahrd to Marina Square!
Although it was tiring, but I enjoy that night scenery
which was filled with laughters =D
When we reached BP, that 3 guys bought a birthday cake for SK.
However, it was not a surprise party for SK =(
Yesterday was a wonderful night =D
I finally felt so relax !!! but now, i had to revise for my exams.!!! =(
I want to go out wid them again !!!!! ^^



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home