Ah - Ni - Yah - Seh -Yor ^^


Profile profile profile

    Shanice Yi Yi's Profile
    Shanice Yi Yi's Facebook Profile
    Liew Jia Yi 18
    Nanyang Polytechnic Student
    Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management

    Temperament, yet easy to please.
    French fries & ice-cream;
    brights up my day.
    Loves plush characters.
    Music is my life.

    She loves,
    Lee Min Ho

    Jesse Mccartney



Auto play - Self service


Friday, April 16, 2010

Orientation!

Yesterday woke up at 5am because the orientation
started at 8am. Meet dear 6.30am at my house's void deck
and he sent me to NYP before attending his sch.
I reached the school
earlier than what I've expected.

Registered at the auditorium centre and headed to Theatre hall.
At there, I've saw all my classmates and, I'm so nervous & quiet.
After the performances and presentations, we followed our senior to
... (hmm, not sure? I'm still not familiar with NYP).
We sat in a big circle and started to intro. It's killing me,
I detest introducing myself in front of the unfamiliar faces.
Then, we had our lunch together. I felt so awkward and
the food sucks to core!

1) Plain rice with soy sauce
2) Cabbage is too bland
3) Fish has an unpleasant smell
4) Chicken wings are marinated well but can't expect me
to eat with my hand in front of them right

So, I threw 3/4 of my food away and
I felt so hungry at the end of the day.
After our lunch, seniors brought us around the school
but the weather was scorching that I don even feel like carry on
with this "excursion". After exploring the school,
they brought us to games stations. We have a great time at there (:
Okay, everyone was perspiring badly and the programme
is some sort "well-planned" because after the games,
we headed to tutorial room for some
briefing and the air-con there was so cooling and refreshing.
Ms poo, our "form" teacher (PEP?) was a nice and friendly teacher.
Again, she wanted us to intro ourselves -.-"
Halfway through, our seniors gave out the goodies bag
and a can of coffee.
Then we headed to the Lecture Theatre for CMS briefing.
I feel like dozing off because I'm so exhausted!
At around 5.30pm, we had our mass dance -.-
I felt like I'm an idiot dancing madly because my
body is not flexible enough.
Had a heavy downpour and the leaders nagged so much and
finally dismissed us near 7!
Dear again, came to sch and fetch me.
He's tiring and I'm wasting his transport fees.
Thanks dear <33

Okay, have I made new friends?
Hmm... Yes and everyone is friendly (:
However, I assure that maybe it's the first time we met
so we were being polite to one another throughout the day.
I hope we can be bonded as much as possible because after all,
we will be classmates for THREE years ^^

posted by Me at 1:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See you again :]