Viewing shoes spree recently.
I love 11 types of shoes from that spree! :D
I was impulsive and eager to buy the lovely shoes but I have promised myself
to spent my money wisely. So, I have saved the pictures of the shoe and decided to
buy a pair every month when I receive my pocket money from daddy :(
Just a week ago, I have bought five dresses.
It's time for me not to be a compulsive shopper
because only money makes human being survive and
not those apparels, shoes, bags or accessories.
Furthermore, my wardrobes are getting more and more packed
and there's no place for my shoes to squeeze in my cardboard already.
In future, if I have my home, I will definitely design one room to put all
my clothing, bags, shoes, accessories, perfumes, cosmetics and etc there.
I love dear.
I love 11 types of shoes from that spree! :D
I was impulsive and eager to buy the lovely shoes but I have promised myself
to spent my money wisely. So, I have saved the pictures of the shoe and decided to
buy a pair every month when I receive my pocket money from daddy :(
Just a week ago, I have bought five dresses.
It's time for me not to be a compulsive shopper
because only money makes human being survive and
not those apparels, shoes, bags or accessories.
Furthermore, my wardrobes are getting more and more packed
and there's no place for my shoes to squeeze in my cardboard already.
In future, if I have my home, I will definitely design one room to put all
my clothing, bags, shoes, accessories, perfumes, cosmetics and etc there.
I love dear.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home