Today, I woke up in the morning and headed to Zhenghua Secondary School.
I was thinking to wear black but I'm worried that it will be a bad auspicious year so I decided to wear pink. However, when i reached the school, majority of the Graduate Students wore black instead. Am I too superstitious ?
This year concert was bored. Perhaps, the students were enjoying the concert because they sat in the hall with two big fans and 20 small fans(estimated). Poor me, standing outside the hall with no fan at all... I've Managed to see Mdam Yeo in the office, thus, I show my hand out and wished her a Happy New Year. Oh man, I've forgotten to collect ang bao from her!!!
After an hour of perspiration, Siew went to find her sweetheart while Zhiyin and I went to causeway point for our appointment at Expressions. I've singed a slimming course and dear willing to pay for me. I am so touched~!!! Had my first session today and it really works! I lost 0.5kg!!! I still have 31 more sessions to go and I really hope I can slim down! T^T Most importantly, I did not want to waste dear's money. I will (try to) avoid fried and sugary food, and eat more fruits and vegetables (: After my first session, we went to lot one and meet up with Siew and Jas. 3 of us had our girl's talk session while poor Jas sat aside solely. When the clock strike four, Zhiyin went to work while 3 of us took bus home. Dear meet us at plaza and I asked him to buy a bread for me. He will be going to his aunt's house for one week. I gonna miss him soon!~ (:
Yeah~ By the way. Happy Chinese New Year to all ~ Gong xi fa cai!!! Hong Bao yi ge lai (: I don't want money. I would like to have a happy pill!!!! ^^
Have a happy reunion tml and stay up the whole night if you wan to have more memories with yr family (:
I was thinking to wear black but I'm worried that it will be a bad auspicious year so I decided to wear pink. However, when i reached the school, majority of the Graduate Students wore black instead. Am I too superstitious ?
This year concert was bored. Perhaps, the students were enjoying the concert because they sat in the hall with two big fans and 20 small fans(estimated). Poor me, standing outside the hall with no fan at all... I've Managed to see Mdam Yeo in the office, thus, I show my hand out and wished her a Happy New Year. Oh man, I've forgotten to collect ang bao from her!!!
After an hour of perspiration, Siew went to find her sweetheart while Zhiyin and I went to causeway point for our appointment at Expressions. I've singed a slimming course and dear willing to pay for me. I am so touched~!!! Had my first session today and it really works! I lost 0.5kg!!! I still have 31 more sessions to go and I really hope I can slim down! T^T Most importantly, I did not want to waste dear's money. I will (try to) avoid fried and sugary food, and eat more fruits and vegetables (: After my first session, we went to lot one and meet up with Siew and Jas. 3 of us had our girl's talk session while poor Jas sat aside solely. When the clock strike four, Zhiyin went to work while 3 of us took bus home. Dear meet us at plaza and I asked him to buy a bread for me. He will be going to his aunt's house for one week. I gonna miss him soon!~ (:
Yeah~ By the way. Happy Chinese New Year to all ~ Gong xi fa cai!!! Hong Bao yi ge lai (: I don't want money. I would like to have a happy pill!!!! ^^
Have a happy reunion tml and stay up the whole night if you wan to have more memories with yr family (:



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home