Ah - Ni - Yah - Seh -Yor ^^


Profile profile profile

    Shanice Yi Yi's Profile
    Shanice Yi Yi's Facebook Profile
    Liew Jia Yi 18
    Nanyang Polytechnic Student
    Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management

    Temperament, yet easy to please.
    French fries & ice-cream;
    brights up my day.
    Loves plush characters.
    Music is my life.

    She loves,
    Lee Min Ho

    Jesse Mccartney



Auto play - Self service


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pictures Pictures were not with me! :(

CNY EVE.
Woke up in the morning and helped to prepare foods
for praying my grandma and grandpa. There were 6 to 7 dishes.
Around one.pm, We had a reunion lunch. I'm so in love with the foods!
Thereafter, at six.pm, we headed to meet mummy for a reunion dinner.
Goodness~ she braised a duck, boiled shark fin soup and etc...
I think my stomach had reached to the brim.
Of course after dining, we switched on the television and
started to GAMBLE!!!!~
I won a shocking amount!!!!~
20cents (whisper)*

1st day of CNY and
Valentine's Day* (movie with dear on the 4th day of CNY)*

Alarmed on tenthirty.am sharp and went for a shower.
You know wad? My dad ordered my maid to prepare
abalone noodle as our breakfast.
After gobbling all the sliced abalone and
noodle down into my stomach,
I started dressing.
I'm pissed off by the pair of contact lens I wore!
Daddy drove us to my mother's side who was my
another grandma hse to bai nian.
Most of my relatives were there.
We only got to see one another during chinese new year.
This shows that we were not bonded yea.?
But anyway, ate the 2nd reunion lunch with my relatives.
Due to big family and small table,
we have to eat separately for five times.
Then again, Chit chatted and GAMBLE!~
At fivethirty.pm, Xiaoyi, Dayi and cousins all came to our house.
After having our dinner, Jie and I went to seveneleven for our supper
while cousins were busying watching the Jackie Chan movie.
When Jie and I came back,
I took out my wallet and played blackjack.
My luck was quite good on that day.
I won around 10 bucks! =D
It may be little but the rule we set was only
20 cents per round!
Cousin saw me so "Wang", he decided to bet on my place and
I won a black jack for him before I stopped gambling :D
Chit chatted and ate some new year biscuits and cakes with Jie
before went to bed. We slept at around one.am.

2nd day of CNY.
It was the day, my maid busy till insane!
Daddy's bowling friends came to our house.
My maid were busying serving them and
preparing the foods.
They were so noisy when they are gambling.
Daddy dun allowed me to gamble with his friends because
they played very big. I wonder how big~!!! -.-
Nah~ young aunties were playing mahjong but I have
forgotten how to play.
I am so bored on that day, so I volunteered to help
my maid in preparing the foods.
We were short of Thai sweet chili so Jie and I
went to plaza to look for chili.
Luck have forsaken us when we saw fair price closed.
We went to two markets and none of the shop open.
Jie and I went back emptied handed .
We tested many sauce to go with the pork chop but were
unsuccessful. In the end, aunty asked us to put plum sauce.
After cooking all the dishes, they finally stopped gambling.
It's "lao-ing" YU SHEN time!
Each time we bring it high, we said a prosper word. I were shy
so I said it in my heart. They were so "hiong" till my hand
were all yu sheng. It's quite yummy and
I love to eat the crispy pillow, which
means jing yu man tang in Chinese?
After that we strated to have our dinner.
They were so "self service" uh ^^
They continued to gamble while that
stupid dear finally msg me. (hate him!)
After that I send one of my dad's friend to
Petir LRT station. She's a funny auntie luh!
Around tenthirty.pm, they went home while my
poor maid did the cleanings. We do helped out :D
Off to bed and was quite crestfallen on that night...

3rd day of CNY.
I thought I can sleep longer on the day but
naughty dad woke us up for breakfast.
We ate the left over mee fen and curry on the previous day.
My maid fried so many side dishes and I kept pushing the
foods into my mouth. At one.pm, we went to gugu hse to bai nian.
we had a great chatting uh when dad said until
he got a very very mild colour blind.
He said that when he was in army, the person helped him
checked his eye sight was furious on him.
Daddy couldn't really differentiate the colours of
the objects at a far distance. So the person thought he
got colour blind. But when the person gave him a near
picture using colourful tiny beeds, he can differentiate the colours.
The person was very pek chiak on my dad and asked my dad :
Hey, are you colour blind or you bo tak ciek (in hokkien)???
Wad the... humiliate my dad? Rah~
But when gugu and I heard this,
we immediately LAUGH!!!!
Then we said goodbye to gugu and her family
and off we headed to causeway point for lunch plus
dinner. We ate soup restaurant.
The bill really shocking lor, 4 dishes and 1 soup, $96!
But shouldn't blame because it's CNY period.
Actually wanted to watch movie but daddy wanted to watch
little big soldier which my Jie and I objected.
In the end, we went to aunt's sister hse to bai nian and
went back at egiht.pm.

This year CNY was not really intersting like wad we have
in the past. Maybe when we gets older, CNY becomes less
significant and cousins were all shy especially when reached
adolescent period. In summary,
Foods > red packets > fun (:

4th of CNY
Parents didn't work.
They went to Sentosa and Jie went for her pool.
Dear meet me at three.pm and we headed to Ceni.
We watched valentine's day. Hmm... quite ok~
After movie, went for a walk and dine at
Daikokuya Japanese Ramen Restaurant.
Dear and I were talking about jokes.
After that had a walk and bus-ed home.
Finally, it was the first time he gave me a sense of happiness :x

posted by Me at 10:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See you again :]