Ah - Ni - Yah - Seh -Yor ^^


Profile profile profile

    Shanice Yi Yi's Profile
    Shanice Yi Yi's Facebook Profile
    Liew Jia Yi 18
    Nanyang Polytechnic Student
    Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management

    Temperament, yet easy to please.
    French fries & ice-cream;
    brights up my day.
    Loves plush characters.
    Music is my life.

    She loves,
    Lee Min Ho

    Jesse Mccartney



Auto play - Self service


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ahhhh, result out!


I couldn't get into child psychology because
the requirement stated a minimum B4 of English language.
I got C5 T^T
Secondly,
I get pissed off when i realized that
business course need combine humanities
and principle of account (and i do not take POA).
This made my aggregate score increases by 2 grades for ELR2B2-B! Argh!
Anyway, I've chose my hotel management course! ^^
I have submitted 5 polytechnics and i hope i can get into Ngee Ann Poly but
i think it's quite hard for me to squeeze in :(

Hai !~


By the way, congrats to me beloved Zhiyin for scoring an outstanding result ^^
To my other friends, though yooh may not satisfy with yr result but it doesnt mean the end of the world. Life still needs to carry on. I am sure yooh will still have a bright future aheaed! Strive all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~

posted by Me at 9:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See you again :]