Ah - Ni - Yah - Seh -Yor ^^


Profile profile profile

    Shanice Yi Yi's Profile
    Shanice Yi Yi's Facebook Profile
    Liew Jia Yi 18
    Nanyang Polytechnic Student
    Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management

    Temperament, yet easy to please.
    French fries & ice-cream;
    brights up my day.
    Loves plush characters.
    Music is my life.

    She loves,
    Lee Min Ho

    Jesse Mccartney



Auto play - Self service


Thursday, December 24, 2009




Hohohos, Merry Christmas!!!


Tonight i will be seeing Santa Claus alone
beacuse my sis is staying over night at friend's house.
She very enjoy hor ? Heard that she wanna buy snow spray and spray on Bangala =x
Lols, every year, my sis and i will be waiting for the polar express
and fetch us to the North Pole but tis year i'm waiting alone -.-"

Ystd night went out wid idiot.I wanna scold him, slap him,
kick him, pinch him, bite him but he so saynai nah.
I can't tolerate him lurh!!! ^^
Bai chi,,,
I decided to be with yooh doesn't mean yr words touch me.
It was because yooh are a disturbant!!!
Deardear, saw it ???????????????????????????????????

Ooooooooooooooooooooo^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^oooooooooooooooooooooO


Later watch chipmunkssssss wid deardear ^^
I hate yooh ! =P

posted by Me at 12:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See you again :]