Ah - Ni - Yah - Seh -Yor ^^


Profile profile profile

    Shanice Yi Yi's Profile
    Shanice Yi Yi's Facebook Profile
    Liew Jia Yi 18
    Nanyang Polytechnic Student
    Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management

    Temperament, yet easy to please.
    French fries & ice-cream;
    brights up my day.
    Loves plush characters.
    Music is my life.

    She loves,
    Lee Min Ho

    Jesse Mccartney



Auto play - Self service


Monday, November 16, 2009



These few days went for job interviews.
Looking out for job that does not require to open my golden mouth (:
and it's quite hard for me to search for job such as data entry
because i do not have any working experience.
I only teach tuition (: LOL!

Hey hey, 2012 is rated 5/5.
Everyday, tickets were sold out.
Don't miss this show!
After watching the movie., the disasters were horrible.
I hope that it doesn't happen in the year 2012 :(
If it really happen, I hope that i will be swept off by the tsunami.
I do not wish to die in the hot lava/fire ball
or being crashed by the collapsed building.

posted by Me at 10:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See you again :]