Ah - Ni - Yah - Seh -Yor ^^


Profile profile profile

    Shanice Yi Yi's Profile
    Shanice Yi Yi's Facebook Profile
    Liew Jia Yi 18
    Nanyang Polytechnic Student
    Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management

    Temperament, yet easy to please.
    French fries & ice-cream;
    brights up my day.
    Loves plush characters.
    Music is my life.

    She loves,
    Lee Min Ho

    Jesse Mccartney



Auto play - Self service


Friday, August 28, 2009

I abandon my blog for 1 month (:


Anyway, this month is both a great month and a lousy month...
Great thing was, after attempted the EXTREME HARD x100
Prelims examination papers, I passed all my subjects ^^
But... I failed my physic !!! AHHH!
My physic results from 43/50 dropped to 27.5/65 ! Oh man~ I did study !!! T^T
Anyway, I'm glad that my chemistry pulled up my combined science grade.
Ahhh!!! and... I lost 20++ marks for my maths paper one and two
just because I am a careless blurry !!!!
Alright, the happiest moment was the time my Chinese teacher announced my Chinese O level result ^^ YIPEE!

Doing coursework is always a tedious job...
Finally, I have completed my coursework on 28 August 8.30am.
Goodbye to "you" (i don't want to spend my precious time on coursework anymore) (:

posted by Me at 4:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See you again :]