Turns 17th. I hope I've grow up! ^^

I wish everyone will be healthy healthy and pass their exams with flying rainbows !
7th June
Sk, Jas, Dor and Yanzhan gave me a surprise celebration.
I was really shocked by them !
Hahas this 4 chicky's plot had been a successful one yea.
Sorry for spending yours $$
I love the present and the cake!
Thank YOOOOOOOOOOO beri muchhhhh ! :}


These lovely cakes and presents are from jie, siti, sk, yz, dor, jas.T, sm, Jas.L


From zhiyin ^^ I miss the cookies so muchies !
8th June
Dad bought us to Sakura for dinner! Yummmy !
No present from daddy and mummy T^T but...... THANKS for the $$ ^^" Woohooo!


Made by my maid, this is my FAV food yea!
Ladies and Gentlements !
Thanks for the wishing too ! :}

I wish everyone will be healthy healthy and pass their exams with flying rainbows !
7th June
Sk, Jas, Dor and Yanzhan gave me a surprise celebration.
I was really shocked by them !
Hahas this 4 chicky's plot had been a successful one yea.
Sorry for spending yours $$
I love the present and the cake!
Thank YOOOOOOOOOOO beri muchhhhh ! :}


These lovely cakes and presents are from jie, siti, sk, yz, dor, jas.T, sm, Jas.L
From zhiyin ^^ I miss the cookies so muchies !
8th June
Dad bought us to Sakura for dinner! Yummmy !
No present from daddy and mummy T^T but...... THANKS for the $$ ^^" Woohooo!

Made by my maid, this is my FAV food yea!
Ladies and Gentlements !
Thanks for the wishing too ! :}



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home