I was playing with this software for 3 hours, Cool ! :D




Yesterday had just completed 1/10 of the O Level Examinations!
9 steps to go and bid a farewell to my favourite red uniform.
Anyway, yea~ Chinese paper 1 came out La Ji(litters) topic !
Omg, am i counted myself as lucky ? I doubt...
I'm sure it's everyone lucky star yea ?
All thanks to the examination setters! ^^
Nevertheless, paper 2 was not easy.
I will study hard and sprint for the last lap.
(Pls give me an oxygen tank, I'm not a good runner).
After exams, Sk and I headed to jurong point and bought cow a balloon.
Then, we went to west coast park for cow's BBQ and so called a "gathering".
Hahas, some idiots has no integrity at all.
They burn plastic bags, caused fire and ran off!!!
Yucks i look down on you!



1 Comments:
auntie y ur left side de cnt see onli can see half uh?? i cnt find de scroll de things sia hahahs...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home