Ah - Ni - Yah - Seh -Yor ^^


Profile profile profile

    Shanice Yi Yi's Profile
    Shanice Yi Yi's Facebook Profile
    Liew Jia Yi 18
    Nanyang Polytechnic Student
    Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management

    Temperament, yet easy to please.
    French fries & ice-cream;
    brights up my day.
    Loves plush characters.
    Music is my life.

    She loves,
    Lee Min Ho

    Jesse Mccartney



Auto play - Self service


Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mummy, Happy birthday in advance!

7.30am in the morning, i was force to wake up for chinese remedial.
I was hesitating whether to go a not, but... looking at the calender,
abt 2 weeks left to my Chinese O Level Examination !

OH MY GOSH~ Time flies so fast okays.
I was still in my holiday mood.
Dreaming that I'm still at oversea.
But... i have higher chance to contact with H1N1 :(
I hope we can destroy this invisible murderers ASAP!!!

Tonight was going to celebrate mummy's birthday which lies on 17th may.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to mummy,
Happy birthday to youuuuuuu!

This song was also dedicated to sk's dad!
If I'm not wrong her dad birthday was today! ^^

posted by Me at 2:00 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Travel, Leisure, Life. said...

Ashley:)
hey add mi in plurk lei:)

May 16, 2009 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I still haven figure out how to use plurk. I will add yooh once i know (: hehes

May 16, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See you again :]