Ah - Ni - Yah - Seh -Yor ^^


Profile profile profile

    Shanice Yi Yi's Profile
    Shanice Yi Yi's Facebook Profile
    Liew Jia Yi 18
    Nanyang Polytechnic Student
    Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management

    Temperament, yet easy to please.
    French fries & ice-cream;
    brights up my day.
    Loves plush characters.
    Music is my life.

    She loves,
    Lee Min Ho

    Jesse Mccartney



Auto play - Self service


Thursday, May 14, 2009

Disappointed !

I did badly for my mid year examinations!
I feel like i'm going back to the preceding years with those mediocre results.
Sir~ Can i re take my exams ? :x

Anyways, i have free from those countless nights of studies,
squeezing my brian juices, memorizing humanities and i missed out all series of shows!
I'm going to revenage! :}

I do not understand why i'm a dog's prey.
They always attack me and i hate them!
Yeaterday saw one shi tzu. He/she is damn damn so cute.
I promise to purchase one if i have overcome dog's phobia.
But, thousand years later...

Bye.

posted by Me at 9:11 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

JIAYOU to overcome th phobia!! (: marmiee you are linkkkkeddd!! (: long time never go out w you le nehhs ): last time is charis last year de birthday T^T sobbsobb!!

May 15, 2009 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Hohoho. Okays sure. promise to go out wid yooh one day!!! hehes ^^

May 15, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See you again :]